Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vanika Lath
Dr. Vanika Lath, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with other offices in Ann Arbor, MI and Southfield, MI (and 2 other locations). She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Rheumatology. Dr. Lath is affiliated with Harper University Hospital, DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital and Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Vanika Lath has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Dr. Vanika Lath is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.
Dr. Robert Williams
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Detroit, MI 0 mi19
Dr. Manal Salem
Detroit, MI 0.03 mi33
Dr. Wasif Hafeez
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Detroit, MI 0.03 mi35