Learn more about Dr. Vanita Kaul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vanita Kaul is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanita Kaul, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaul graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaul has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaul accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vanita S. Kaul practice?
Dr. Vanita Kaul practices Internal Medicine near Valley Stream, NY.
See Valley Stream Internists.