A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanita Kaul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vanita Kaul is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanita Kaul, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaul graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaul has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanita S Kaul MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vanita S. Kaul practice?
- Dr. Vanita Kaul has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vanita Kaul practices Internal Medicine near Valley Stream, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Valley Stream Internists.