Learn more about Dr. Vanitcha Pintavorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vanitcha Pintavorn, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pintavorn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pintavorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanitcha Pintavorn, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pintavorn graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pintavorn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanitcha R Pintavorn MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Vanitcha R. Pintavorn practice?
- Dr. Vanitcha Pintavorn has 1 office location.
Dr. Vanitcha Pintavorn practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Evans, GA.
See Evans Allergists and Evans Pediatricians.