A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanitcha Pintavorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vanitcha Pintavorn, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pintavorn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pintavorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanitcha Pintavorn, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pintavorn graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pintavorn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanitcha R Pintavorn MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Vanitcha R. Pintavorn practice?
- Dr. Vanitcha Pintavorn has 1 office location.
Dr. Vanitcha Pintavorn practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Evans, GA.
See Evans Allergists and Evans Pediatricians.