A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanitha Yadalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vanitha Yadalla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanitha Yadalla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadalla graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Yadalla has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanitha S Yadalla MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vanitha S. Yadalla practice?
- Dr. Vanitha Yadalla has 1 office location.
Dr. Vanitha Yadalla practices Internal Medicine near Sea Girt, NJ.
See Sea Girt Internists.