A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanji Karthikeyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karthikeyan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karthikeyan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Karthikeyan graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Karthikeyan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanji Karthikeyan MD is a female Nephrologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Transplant Surgery and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Vanji Karthikeyan practice?
- Dr. Vanji Karthikeyan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vanji Karthikeyan practices Transplant Surgery and Nephrology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Novi Surgeons and Novi Nephrologists.