A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanji Karthikeyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Karthikeyan graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Karthikeyan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanji Karthikeyan MD is a female Nephrologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Transplant Surgery and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Vanji Karthikeyan practice?
- Dr. Vanji Karthikeyan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vanji Karthikeyan practices Transplant Surgery and Nephrology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons and Detroit Nephrologists.