A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanji Karthikeyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Karthikeyan graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Karthikeyan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karthikeyan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vanji Karthikeyan practice?
Dr. Vanji Karthikeyan practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Transplant Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
See Detroit General Practitioners, Detroit Internists, Detroit Nephrologists, and Detroit Surgeons.