A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanly Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vanly Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanly Nguyen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UWHP Watertown Regional Medical Center
- Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanly Nguyen MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Vanly Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Vanly Nguyen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vanly Nguyen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Watertown, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Waterloo, WI.
See Watertown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.