A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vann Shuler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vann Shuler is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vann Shuler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuler graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Shuler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- TRMC of Orangeburg & Calhoun Counties
- Regional Medcial Ctr OburgCalhoun Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vann Beth Myers Shuler MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vann B. Shuler practice?
- Dr. Vann Shuler has 1 office location.
Dr. Vann Shuler practices Family Medicine near Orangeburg, SC.
See Orangeburg Primary Care Doctors.