A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanosia Faison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vanosia Faison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Faison graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Faison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bibb Medical Center Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital Medical Staff Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanosia Shablee Faison MD and MS is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vanosia S. Faison practice?
- Dr. Vanosia Faison has 1 office location.
Dr. Vanosia Faison practices Internal Medicine near Centreville, AL.
See Centreville Internists.