A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanthaya Gan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanthaya Gan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gan graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Gan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanthaya Namasonthi Gan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Vanthaya N. Gan practice?
- Dr. Vanthaya Gan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vanthaya Gan practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.