A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanthaya Gan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanthaya Gan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gan graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Gan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vanthaya N. Gan practice?
Dr. Vanthaya Gan practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.