A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vaqar Siddiqui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vaqar Siddiqui is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siddiqui
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Siddiqui Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vaqar Siddiqui, MD is board certified in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Sleep Medicine, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqui graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Siddiqui has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vaqar Siddiqui MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vaqar Siddiqui practice?
- Dr. Vaqar Siddiqui has 9 office locations.
Dr. Vaqar Siddiqui practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Eastpointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Eastpointe Neurologists and Eastpointe Psychiatrists.