A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vaqar Siddiqui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vaqar Siddiqui is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vaqar Siddiqui, MD is board certified in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Sleep Medicine, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqui graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Siddiqui has 28 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siddiqui accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vaqar Siddiqui practice?
Dr. Vaqar Siddiqui practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Eastpointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Eastpointe Neurologists, Eastpointe Psychiatrists, and Eastpointe Sleep Medicine Doctors.