Learn more about Dr. Vaqar Siddiqui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vaqar Siddiqui is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vaqar Siddiqui, MD is board certified in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Sleep Medicine, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqui graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Siddiqui has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vaqar Siddiqui MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vaqar Siddiqui practice?
- Dr. Vaqar Siddiqui has 9 office locations.
Dr. Vaqar Siddiqui practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Eastpointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Eastpointe Neurologists, Eastpointe Psychiatrists, and Eastpointe Sleep Medicine Doctors.