A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vara Kraft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vara Kraft is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraft graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Kraft has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vara Viseskul Kraft MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vara V. Kraft practice?
- Dr. Vara Kraft has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vara Kraft practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists.