A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vara Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vara Rao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rao has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vara Rao MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Vara Rao practice?
- Dr. Vara Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Vara Rao practices Pediatrics near Media, PA.
See Media Pediatricians.