So grateful to Dr. Raj show details So grateful to Dr. Raj
by Carol from East Texas on Jan 18th, 2014

At 60 years old and no health problems, I went to Dr. Raj and he was quick and honest about my Bladder Cancer. Iam now with a urostomy . Iam about to have my 3rd CT. The first 2 post surgery showed no cancer because he was so good at getting it all. I have not needed chemo or radiation. I work at a hospital, the Drs. and nurses are amazed at my recovery and progress. Dallas is so fortunate to have Dr. Raj. I drive 3 hours to see this man and I would'nt go to anyone else.

by Johnson P on Sep 16th, 2013

I had a new diagnosis of prostate cancer and at age 64, everyone suggested that I have it radiated or removed. I went to Dr. Raj, who carefully reviewed my history and suggested that I was a perfect candidate for active surveillance. He didn't do the hard sell like everyone did and asked me to come back after reading a book that he recommended. I am so glad I did... That was two years ago and I still have my prostate and my cancer is under control. Thank you Dr. Raj

Feb 11th, 2013

excellent doctor, did a great job on my husband.

Apr 14th, 2010

Excellent doctor... knows his stuff

Mar 18th, 2010

an absolute expert on testicular cancer... he knows his stuff and has the results to back it up

Mar 18th, 2010

fantastic surgeon, excellent hands

Mar 11th, 2010

outstanding doctor who clearly knows his stuff.. operated on my uncle last year for a locally advanced bladder cancer and he's doing great without any cancer.