A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Varalakshmi Bandaru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Varalakshmi Bandaru, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bandaru graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Bandaru has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
- Washington Hospital Center
- Howard University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Varalakshmi Bandaru MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Varalakshmi Bandaru practice?
- Dr. Varalakshmi Bandaru has 1 office location.
Dr. Varalakshmi Bandaru practices Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine near Reston, VA.
See Reston Internists and Reston Nuclear Medicine Physicians.