A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Varalakshmi Y Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Varalakshmi Y Reddy is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Varalakshmi Y Reddy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Reddy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Varalakshmi Y Reddy BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Varalakshmi Y Reddy practice?
- Dr. Varalakshmi Y Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Varalakshmi Y Reddy practices Pediatrics near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians.