A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vardhini Desikan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vardhini Desikan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Desikan graduated from Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute, Chennai.
Dr. Desikan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Desikan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vardhini Desikan practice?
Dr. Vardhini Desikan practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sleepy Hollow, NY and Valhalla, NY.
See Hawthorne Pediatricians, Hawthorne Pediatric Specialists, Hawthorne Emergency Physicians, and Hawthorne Endocrinologists.