A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vardhini Desikan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vardhini Desikan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vardhini Desikan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Desikan graduated from Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute, Chennai.
Dr. Desikan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vardhini Desikan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Vardhini Desikan practice?
- Dr. Vardhini Desikan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vardhini Desikan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sleepy Hollow, NY and Valhalla, NY.
See Hawthorne Pediatricians and Hawthorne Pediatric Specialists.