Dr. Varesh Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Varesh Patel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 18th, 2016

The best doctor I ever had.

Dr Patel, this is Russell Harper. I wish I new another way to get ahold of you. This might work, I really appreciate you being my doctor for over 10 years. If anyway possible could you please get me back to your care. I really miss you and your staff.

July 4th, 2016

Dr. Patel is an extremely experienced Physician. He is thorough, thoughtful and overall the best doctor I've had.

June 18th, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Varesh for almost 10 years and he's been wonderful to me each and every time I have seen him. The staff is awesome, especially Ralph!

January 22nd, 2016

The best doctor Ive had so far in my adult life

October 6th, 2015

What a family doctor. visit should be

This doctor's office could be videotapedi to show how to run a doctor's office efficiently the way anyone would like their experience to be. My family will be so pleased......especially my daughter in Connecticut who is a doctor.

September 11th, 2015

Constant Disappointment

The experience in the waiting room is absolutely dismal - of the past 4 times I've been in the last year, I have waited over an hour in the waiting room for 3 of the times. Meanwhile, enjoy watching local homeless people and pharm reps come in and out of the office much faster than you. When you finally do get called back, it is very likely you'll see the physician's assistant rather than the doctor. It is also extremely likely that you'll be given a blood test. I generally thought the service for the blood test was fantastic - the results so detailed and so comprehensive. But then I saw that their provider, Health Diagnostic Labs, is being sued for fraudulent billing schemes for giving kickbacks to doctors. I'd like to see the doctor send his patients a message about his office's transparency, since I think it should be reasonably questioned. Overall, not a good situation.

August 14th, 2011

The Son

This Doc is one of the best I have encountered. He listens to what I have to say and even takes into consideration my suggestions. I absolutely love this MD. He has been my MD for 3 1/2 years now. A++++++The main receptionist is another story. She acts like she's a MD when scheduling appointments and talks about patient's medical conditions in the lobby.

May 22nd, 2010

Dr. Varesh Patel Saved My Life!

Three years ago I went into treatment at the Center for Drug-Free Living for my addiction to painkillers. At first, the Center put me on SOBOXON, but later convinced me to get on methadone! By thegrace of God, Jesus Christ led me to Dr. Patel who weaned me off the methadone. Because of him, I am clean today.

November 18th, 2016