A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Varghese Mathew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathew graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala.
Dr. Mathew has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Varghese T Mathew MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Varghese T. Mathew practice?
- Dr. Varghese Mathew has 1 office location.
- Dr. Varghese Mathew practices Emergency Medicine near Sleepy Hollow, NY.