A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Varinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Varinder Singh, Interventional Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Varinder Singh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Singh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Varinder Pal Singh MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Varinder P. Singh practice?
- Dr. Varinder Singh has 7 office locations.
Dr. Varinder Singh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and Bronx, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.