Learn more about Dr. Varinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Varinder Singh, Interventional Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Varinder Singh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Singh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Varinder Pal Singh MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Varinder P. Singh practice?
- Dr. Varinder Singh has 7 office locations.
Dr. Varinder Singh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and Bronx, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.