A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Varoujan Altebarmakian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Altebarmakian
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Altebarmakian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Varoujan Altebarmakian, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Altebarmakian graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Altebarmakian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Fresno Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Varoujan K Altebarmakian MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Varoujan K. Altebarmakian practice?
- Dr. Varoujan Altebarmakian has 1 office location.
Dr. Varoujan Altebarmakian practices Urology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Urologists.