Dr. Varoujan Kostanian MD Patient Reviews

• Neuroradiology Las Vegas, NV

4.7

October 4th, 2012
Great experiance
I was terrified to death when I have found out I have brain aneurysm! Dr.Ktook my worries away with his confidence, humor and amaizing expertise...I got new chance for life, thank you DOCTOR!!!

February 28th, 2012
an excellent Doctor
My family and myself cannot thank him enough for saving my husbands life. we owe him the world!

January 20th, 2012
This Doctory saved my life. He also has super bedside skills and followup. On the surgery, he wasted no time, he looked at the MRI, went into surgery. After surgery spent much time with my family, and after discharge from Hosp 10 weeks later stayed in his office after hours and went over CD's of proceedure with my wife and myself, no rush, gave us thetime to answer all of our questions. He is tops in my book

January 3rd, 2012
Best Doctor Ever!
Best Doctor Ever! Clear step by step explanations about all that would occur before, during and after surgery made me Trust him immediately. My husband and I were right he is Best Doctor Ever! Thank you Dr.Kostanian, V.

September 6th, 2010
True, old fashion docror
After the appointment I have decided: I can trust my life to this doctor. I had a brain aneurysm and I was scared to death!

July 5th, 2010
CSF LEAK
Thank you so much for saving my life ! i went through a very hard 3 years of constant headaches and pain! Went through another Doctor and a procedure which made me worse. Luckily i found Dr. Kostanian. Dr. Kostanian is the best he fixed my problem with one procedure and as he promised the very next day i was able to walk and do normal things i used to! thank you so much for giving my life back.. i dont know how i will ever be able to thank you!

October 28th, 2009
True DOCTOR
I had multiple aneurysms treated by this doctor after acute rupture of one of them. He took care of me like I was the most important patient of his practice. Awesome surgeon, if you have a problem he would fix it like nobody else. Honest, nice, worm, takes all time to explain everything you need to know!

September 2nd, 2008
Dr. Kostanian saved my life!
I was having a brain stroke, he had opened my brain artery blockage and saved my life. God Bless Him!