Dr. Varsha Rathod Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Varsha Rathod?

Posted on June 7th, 2016

Thank you Mark for your accurate description of Willie. It happened I to me. I was shocked at his dismissal of me requesting I have another person perform a test on me that could actually do it. You cannot tell me Dr. Rathod does not know what her husband is doing. She needs some help if she tolerates such abuse to her patients and to herself. Dr. Rathod has just moved to Palm Health in Ladue and apparently he tagged along. I hope Palm Health sees this message. I will have to admit she did solve many of my health issues, but made one giant mistake and she could not believe it herself until she read her notes in her own writing. Every time I was given different supplements. I think she could be more consistent without him clouding her judgement. It was very uncomfortable having her husband as office manager. She does spend time with you and if you go over 5 minutes into the next time slot they charge you for the whole time, so of course she spends time with you and at times telling you about her problems.

Get past the jerk

Posted on March 18th, 2014

If you can tolerate and get past Willie, Dr. Rathod is good. He is terrible and did not let me see Dr. Rathod this year when I had the H1N1 flu - he did not want to catch it. He has a nasty disposition and has to dominate - if he cannot dominate he terminates the patient. I have been told over the years of MANY patients of long standing terminated by him. Some come back, I am glad to say I have not yet been terminated. Ever hear of a doctor's office manager terminating patients and not letting them see the doctor? He is in that dictating treatment without a license. Oh, and you get charged for pleasantries - so keep it short or it will cost you a bundle because they do not accept insurance they can do this and they are not cheap.

Had high hopes

Posted on August 28th, 2012

but also feel that its more about money (pushing supplements) rather than really finding out what's wrong in my body. High office turnover is also a red flag. A professional and caring office has to start from the top down. Office staff seems very haphazard when calling in and with the files. I actually had someone else's labwork in my file when they began to go over it with me I stopped them and said that was not mine.

Costly and inconsistent

Posted on January 7th, 2012

*Huge turnover in office staff, no continuity, overall feeling of awkwardness in having the doctor's husband present as office manager.*Difficult to manage these fees on an average budget, they are always pushing supplements and books. Iit starts to feel that its about the money, not healthcare.*Switching doctors ASAP.

Feeling Good Again

Posted on February 24th, 2010

My experience with Dr. Rathod has been great. I was feeling like I was never going to be able to perform like I once did, my brain was foggy, I had no energy, I wasn't sleeping well, I couldn't remember anything, it was stressful and debilitating. Dr. Rathod diagnosed my problem, helped me address the problem by changing my diet and adding to and modifying my vitamin and mineral intake. She thoroughly listened to me and has taken time to get to know me, she is caring and spends as much time with me as I want or need. She has saved me, I didn't think I would ever feel good again, and I do, I am losing weight, I am changing my lifestyle, and I am encouraged that I will feel even better as I follow my program, exercise, and sleep properly. I cannot thank her or her staff enough for all of their help.

Posted on June 27th, 2017