A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Varsha Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Varsha Desai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Varsha Desai, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Desai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- St Anthony Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Varsha Ambalal Desai MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Varsha A. Desai practice?
- Dr. Varsha Desai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Varsha Desai practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dyer, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Munster, IN.
See Dyer Obstetricians & Gynecologists.