A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Varsha Dandavate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Varsha Dandavate, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Dandavate graduated from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Dandavate has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Varsha Mohan Dandavate MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Varsha M. Dandavate practice?
- Dr. Varsha Dandavate has 4 office locations.
Dr. Varsha Dandavate practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Infectious Disease Doctors.