Dr. Varsha Desai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Varsha Desai?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Varsha Desai?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 27th, 2016

the only doctor I trust with my children

Dr. Desai has seen my children all their lives, she even saw me when I was a child. She's very straight forward and gets to the point. I know my children are in capable hands with her.

May 28th, 2013

My Daughter has been a patient of Dr Desai for 18 years.. She's Great..!!

August 20th, 2010

This doctor is foreign which may account for some of the social differences, but she was very impersonal to me and my child. She didn't seem sympathetic at all when my daughter was scared, and rushed through everything she did and said, which was bad because her accent was very hard to understand. I found myself missing a lot of what she was saying because she was talking so fast and so loudly. She gave me a couple different diagnosises on my daughters issue, treated nothing, and basically sent me back home to wait it out. The whole doctor visit my daughter was crying when normally she is just a little uneasy. I expect a pediatrician to have a warm comforting attitude and presence around small children but she does not. That may just be her personality, but I wouldn't take my child to her again, and I wouldn't want to be seen by her myself.

April 2nd, 2015