Dr. Varsha Karamchandani MD Patient Reviews

2.9
  • 5 reviews

December 30th, 2016
Misdiagnosed which I suspected and softly explained to her. She would not hear it. I explained that my symptoms of ADHD and finally after two years of seeing her she agreed. She does not like to be questioned and has a dictorial manner in sessions. If you need to reach inner issues to make that leap this is not the physician. You can walk out of the office worse then how you felt coming in.

September 21st, 2016
Compassionate, understanding, caring and extremely intelligent with insight.

August 1st, 2015
Dr. Varsha had really upset a number of other patients who have reviewed her with her "dictatorial" manner. I have seen six psychiatrists over 17-years and four of them were turn-keys. I went to them, told them what they wanted to hear, and they gave me the medication I wanted. Dr. Varsha will not allow herself to be manipulated. She knows her profession, knows all the latest research, and she challenges every manipulation I throw at her. I trust her deeply because I know that she understands the manifestations of my bipolar II and has brought me to a state of mental health, often kicking and screaming against her challenges to my manipulations. If you are looking for a psychiatrist who will maintain the status quo and not help you improve, please do not see her. If you are ready to go on an adventure of mental/physical health with someone who knows how to improve your quality of life, stop complaining and come along for the ride.

April 16th, 2013
Former Traumatised Patient
This doctor was absolutely non caring, brutal in her opinions and very judgemental. In all the sessions I had with her, she made no efforts to hear my issues or try to help in managing them. I always left there feeling worst than when I came. I felt very mentally traumatised by her treatment. Finally, i had enough sense to stop seeing her. My suggestion is to not see this Dr. But if u do stop seeing her if your mind tells u right away that somethings not right by her treatment towards you!

September 11th, 2012
Plain bully
Not caring or sympathetic. Be aware.