A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Varsha Lift:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Varsha Lift, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lift graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Lift has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Varsha Shukla Lift MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Varsha S. Lift practice?
- Dr. Varsha Lift has 2 office locations.
Dr. Varsha Lift practices Pediatrics near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Reading, PA.
See Reading Pediatricians.