Dr. Varsha Pandya MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

August 26th, 2016
Compassionate and knowledgable, trustworthy prescribing philosophy.

September 25th, 2014
Language barrier and communication not good
I am mother that is hard of hearing. Mrs Varsha J Pandya, MD is a Dr that does speak English but very hard to understand . My child has speech and langue issues with hearing impairments. Dr did a Evaluation stating my child witness Domestic violence. But there is no Domestic violence in my house . My child was talking about school bullies. There was no translator. The meeting was for 45 min Evaluation she took 25 mins talking to me the hearing impaired into a video camera internet meeting hard to understand . then tried talking to my child age 7 langue impaired video camera internet meeting hard to understand for less then 20 mins . Language barrier and communication issue's . Now I must pay for another Evaluation because Information is not correct .

January 31st, 2013
A Wonderful, Caring and Knowledgeable Psychiatrist
Dr. Pandaya has been my child's psychiatrist for the past two plus years. I am extremely pleased with her and trust her judgment when it comes to determining the appropriate medication levels for my child. Her philosophy is to prescribe the least amount of medication necessary to address the child's issues. She does not overprescribe medication that results in the mummification of your child. With my child, Dr. Pandaya always started out at the lowest doses possible and increased the dosage in the smallest increments possible. When my child began to developed ticks to the medication, she immediately switch his medication and again began at the lowest dosage possible of the new medication. She was very kind and knowledgeable. She is a wonderful doctor. I highly recommend her.

October 6th, 2016