A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Varsha Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Varsha Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Varsha Shah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Varsha Shah MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Varsha Shah practice?
- Dr. Varsha Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Varsha Shah practices Family Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Primary Care Doctors.