A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Varsha Sikka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Varsha Sikka is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sikka
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sikka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Varsha Sikka, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sikka graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Sikka has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- NorthBay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Varsha Rani Sikka MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Varsha R. Sikka practice?
- Dr. Varsha Sikka has 1 office location.
Dr. Varsha Sikka practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Fairfield, CA.
See Fairfield Physiatrists.