A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Varsha Sikka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Varsha Sikka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Varsha Sikka, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sikka graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Sikka has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- NorthBay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Varsha Rani Sikka MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Varsha R. Sikka practice?
- Dr. Varsha Sikka has 4 office locations.
Dr. Varsha Sikka practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK and Oakland, CA.
See San Francisco Physiatrists.