A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Varsha Solanki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Varsha Solanki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Solanki graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Solanki has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Columbia Medical Center Of Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Solanki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Varsha K. Solanki practice?
Dr. Varsha Solanki practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists.