Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Varsha Kunnirickal
Dr. Varsha Kunnirickal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in College Park, MD, with other offices in Towson, MD and Baltimore, MD (and 2 other locations). She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Bariatric Medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Kunnirickal is affiliated with University of Maryland Medical Center, University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus and University of Maryland St Joseph Medical Center. Dr. Kunnirickal has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Varsha Kunnirickal has the following 3 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Varsha Kunnirickal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near College Park, MD.
Dr. Diane Stabler
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
College Park, MD 0 mi37
Dr. Allison Malcolm
Addiction Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry
College Park, MD 0 mi11
Dr. Constance Flanagan
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Residency
Hyattsville, MD 1.49 mi9