Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Varun Agrawal
Dr. Varun Agrawal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Berlin, VT, with other offices in Burlington, VT and South Burlington, VT. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Agrawal is affiliated with Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus, Fletcher Allen Health Care and William Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak. He speaks English.
Dr. Varun Agrawal has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Dr. Varun Agrawal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berlin, VT.
Dr. Donald Weinberg
Berlin, VT 0 mi27
Dr. Philip Brown
Berlin, VT 0 mi32
Dr. David Ospina
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Berlin, VT 0 mi26