A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Varun Chawla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Varun Chawla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Varun Chawla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chawla graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Chawla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Varun Chawla MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Varun Chawla practice?
- Dr. Varun Chawla has 4 office locations.
Dr. Varun Chawla practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayward, CA and Castro Valley, CA.
See Fremont Internists and Fremont Nephrologists.