A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Varuna Gadiyaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Dr. Gadiyaram has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Varuna Gadiyaram MD is a female Internist and practices in Hospitalist and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Varuna Gadiyaram practice?
- Dr. Varuna Gadiyaram has 2 office locations.
Dr. Varuna Gadiyaram practices Hospitalist and Geriatric Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Thornton, CO.
See San Diego Hospitalists and San Diego Geriatric Doctors.