A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Varuni Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Varuni Rao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Rao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Varuni Rao DO and MBBS is a female Rheumatologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Varuni Rao practice?
- Dr. Varuni Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Varuni Rao practices Rheumatology near Danbury, CT.
See Danbury Rheumatologists.