A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasant Datta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasant Datta is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Datta graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Datta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Brook Lane Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasant Datta MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vasant Datta practice?
- Dr. Vasant Datta has 1 office location.
Dr. Vasant Datta practices Family Medicine near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Family Physicians.