Dr. Vasantkumar Patel Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Save Yourself!!!

Posted on November 26th, 2013

DO NOT GO!!!! He says he is a dermatologist, but doesn't know what he is talking about. When I went to see him, I had three little bumps and he told me that they were a type of wart and there was nothing I could do about it. He said they would go away in 1 to 2 years. Then they spread. By the recommendation of my lady doctor (since my primary doctor had recommended dr. Patel) I went to a different dermatologist since they had started to spread. This one knew what she was talking about, but by then it was pretty late. What I had, in order to get rid of them, you do a small incision to each one and take out the middle which is the infectious part. It would have been nice to only do it to the three I had in the first place, but by the time I got to see a real dermatologist, I had to get 63 cuts!! And, ends up they're highly contagious!! I told the real dermatologist about dr. patel, and she did a bit of research. Ends up that he studied obstetrics, says his practice is a basic family medicine practice, but actually practices Dermatology!! Bottom Line is this man doesn't know what he is talking about!!!! Save yourself from this doctor, because he will screw you over!!!

Posted on December 19th, 2014