A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasant Udhoji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Udhoji
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Udhoji Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasant Udhoji, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Udhoji graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasant Narayanrao Udhoji BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vasant N. Udhoji practice?
- Dr. Vasant Udhoji has 1 office location.
Dr. Vasant Udhoji practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Porter Ranch, CA.
See Porter Ranch Internists and Porter Ranch Cardiologists.