A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasanth Nalam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasanth Nalam, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasanth Nalam, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nalam graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nalam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Womens and Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasanth Kumar Nalam MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Vasanth K. Nalam practice?
- Dr. Vasanth Nalam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vasanth Nalam practices Pediatrics near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Pediatricians.