A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasanth Namireddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasanth Namireddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Namireddy graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Namireddy has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasanth Reddy Namireddy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vasanth R. Namireddy practice?
- Dr. Vasanth Namireddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vasanth Namireddy practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.