A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasanth Namireddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasanth Namireddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Namireddy
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Namireddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Namireddy graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Namireddy has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasanth Reddy Namireddy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vasanth R. Namireddy practice?
- Dr. Vasanth Namireddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Vasanth Namireddy practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.