Dr. Vasanth Vishwanath MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

February 12th, 2015
Great Doctor and Great Staff
I absolutely love everyone here! The only downside to this doctor and his office is that the wait time is long!

June 26th, 2014
The cleanest office. Never packed when I come for appointments in the morning. Everyone here is very nice and great attitudes. I love this Doctor. I am expecting my second child. This experience in doctors, offices and location is a huge difference than with my first baby!!

September 17th, 2012
Im glad I chose to see Dr Vish. He is the best. I would highly recommend him to family and friends.

July 2nd, 2012
I just really hope he's improved in the last few years.
I saw him for my first prenatal visit (albeit, I was around 17 weeks, for lack of insurance). All good and healthy, but he told me I had my dates off, and required an ultrasound... we were surprised to find twins.Maybe he was so excited at the fact there were twins, but - he completely failed to notice that they were monochorionic/monoamniotic (identical, in the same placenta/same sac) - which I now know is very rare, VERY high risk - and not something you should miss at 17 weeks.3 weeks later, I found myself in labor, losing them because they had become tangled in their cords. I know (in hindsight) that this was a risk, and that mothers with some careful monitoring of any kind can sometimes avoid this. Dr V's attention to detail, (or, lack thereof) made me feel that, even if the effort was unsuccessful, he could have at least tried. Once I lost the twins, there was no communication from his office. Not even a "sorry we missed that" sort of thing.

May 12th, 2012
Staff is ok nothing special. They lost my blood tests and wanted me to retest instead of calling up the place and having them resend the results. Nurse practioner is a little testy if you refuse to do another glucolse tolerance test even if you already did one for them. Every time i had an appointment they never answered my questions just handed me papers to read up on it. I for sure wont be back if I decide to have another baby. For my first child I must say they have made this a horrible experience

May 1st, 2012
I love how Dr Vish takes the time to relate and connect with you during the consultation. His bedside manner is awsome, and that is hard to find.

June 22nd, 2011
Dr vishwanath saved my life... I will refer him to every one I know...

March 11th, 2010
Mother of 5
Dr. Vishwanath and his staff are awesome!!!