Dr. Vasanth Vishwanath Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Vasanth Vishwanath?

Great Doctor and Great Staff

Posted on February 12th, 2015

I absolutely love everyone here! The only downside to this doctor and his office is that the wait time is long!

Posted on June 26th, 2014

The cleanest office. Never packed when I come for appointments in the morning. Everyone here is very nice and great attitudes. I love this Doctor. I am expecting my second child. This experience in doctors, offices and location is a huge difference than with my first baby!!

Posted on September 17th, 2012

Im glad I chose to see Dr Vish. He is the best. I would highly recommend him to family and friends.

I just really hope he's improved in the last few years.

Posted on July 2nd, 2012

I saw him for my first prenatal visit (albeit, I was around 17 weeks, for lack of insurance). All good and healthy, but he told me I had my dates off, and required an ultrasound... we were surprised to find twins.Maybe he was so excited at the fact there were twins, but - he completely failed to notice that they were monochorionic/monoamniotic (identical, in the same placenta/same sac) - which I now know is very rare, VERY high risk - and not something you should miss at 17 weeks.3 weeks later, I found myself in labor, losing them because they had become tangled in their cords. I know (in hindsight) that this was a risk, and that mothers with some careful monitoring of any kind can sometimes avoid this. Dr V's attention to detail, (or, lack thereof) made me feel that, even if the effort was unsuccessful, he could have at least tried. Once I lost the twins, there was no communication from his office. Not even a "sorry we missed that" sort of thing.

Posted on May 13th, 2012

Staff is ok nothing special. They lost my blood tests and wanted me to retest instead of calling up the place and having them resend the results. Nurse practioner is a little testy if you refuse to do another glucolse tolerance test even if you already did one for them. Every time i had an appointment they never answered my questions just handed me papers to read up on it. I for sure wont be back if I decide to have another baby. For my first child I must say they have made this a horrible experience

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

Dr vishwanath saved my life... I will refer him to every one I know...

Mother of 5

Posted on March 11th, 2010

Dr. Vishwanath and his staff are awesome!!!

Posted on August 10th, 2016