A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasantha Aaron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasantha Aaron is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aaron
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aaron Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasantha Aaron, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaron graduated from Md, Indiana University School Of Medicine.
Dr. Aaron has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasantha D Aaron MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Vasantha D. Aaron practice?
- Dr. Vasantha Aaron has 1 office location.
Dr. Vasantha Aaron practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Indianapolis Radiologists.