A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasantha Aaron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasantha Aaron, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaron graduated from Md, Indiana University School Of Medicine.
Dr. Aaron has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasantha Dora Aaron MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Vasantha D. Aaron practice?
- Dr. Vasantha Aaron has 1 office location.
Dr. Vasantha Aaron practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Indianapolis Radiologists.