A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasantha Natarajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasantha Natarajan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Natarajan graduated from Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, P.S.G. Institute Of Medcl Sciences.
Dr. Natarajan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Kern Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasantha Natarajan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vasantha Natarajan practice?
- Dr. Vasantha Natarajan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vasantha Natarajan practices Family Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Family Physicians.