A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasantha Orocofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasantha Orocofsky is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orocofsky
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Orocofsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasantha Orocofsky, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Orocofsky graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasantha C Orocofsky MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vasantha C. Orocofsky practice?
- Dr. Vasantha Orocofsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Vasantha Orocofsky practices Psychiatry near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Psychiatrists.