Dr. Vasantha Sastry Is this you?

Posted on September 11th, 2016

Felt like the doctor didn't care about me a couple of years ago and was frankly glad she retired this year. Last year I was determined to change doctors and then heard she was retiring this year. Office staff was friendly but quite a few mistakes were made in Mammogram appointment orders not being sent and saying calls were made to me to follow up which I never got. I had to call them 3 times to follow up myself. Someone even wrote they had spoken to me in my chart which was not true and I told the doctor who said I must have forgotten..

Rough & Impersonal

Posted on August 19th, 2015

Upon recommendation from my insurance company, I became a first and last time patient here. The doctor had no bedside manner and was very impersonal. She did not ask me any of the general gynecologists questions: sexual history, protected sex, etc. She then began my pap smear and exam with no warning: roughly handling my breast and painfully probing and prodding my private parts. She was plain rough. When she was done I felt violated. There was an abnormal amount of blood on her gloves, and as I wiped myself, I found more blood. This blood continued and was accompanied by cramps. I've never experienced this in all my years of getting pelvic exams.

Posted on June 10th, 2016