Great MD show details Great MD
by Teresa Brown on Oct 15th, 2013

She has been my long time physician. Spends time with patients, answers all questions. I refuse to see anyone else

Horrible and Rude front desk Staff show details Horrible and Rude front desk Staff
by Amy on May 13th, 2013

Please change front desk staff at Westerville location. Sandy is very good but the rest of them are very rude. Especially Liz and Adrian. I am still there because of my doctor. She cares a lot about her patients.

Rude Front Desk staff show details Rude Front Desk staff
by Patient on Apr 15th, 2013

I love my doctor but front desk staff are very bad and rude. very hard to take appointment, even if my doctor is available staff won't give appointment.

Doctor's Response

We take patient feedback seriously and we're always looking to improve. I'll have a discussion with the front desk staff and their manager. Thanks for helping us get better.

Jan 10th, 2012

One thing I don't like is we have to wait at least 30-45 mins just for a 5-10 minutes doctor visit.

Doctor's Response

I'm very sorry you had a bad experience with the front staff. I'll make sure that we have an internal discussion about this. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.