Dr. Vasanti Majmudar MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Pittsburgh, PA

June 7th, 2014
very bad experience
She was very rude and arrogant . Did not even inform me about my test results . Spends only 2 minutes during each visit ! Does not want to answer questions ! Staff is rude as well. I would not recommend her to anyone !

July 16th, 2012
Dr. Majmudar is an amazing doctor and has my full trust.

October 4th, 2010
Best Doctor EVER!
When I was born, Dr. Majmudar was the assistant on my birth.My mom has continued to go to her for the 30yrs since.When it was my time to start the annual trek, I knew I would be going to Dr. Majmudar as well. When I was pregnant for the very first time, Dr. Majmudar was THE doctor helping me through each stage and was there to help me give birth to my daughter.And now, I'm thinking it's time to schedule an appointment to see if she'll be delivering my second child for me next year. :)

July 7th, 2010
She is great!
I found Dr. Majmudar after finding out I was pregnant in 2007. They were able to schedule an appointment for me right away, and even let me come in earlier than 10 weeks to ease some of my anxiety about my pregnancy. She was an angel throughout my pregnancy, helping me find ways through my discomfort. The day my son was born, I wanted to kiss her! A very caring and supportive doctor, I will never go to anyone else for my womanly issues.

December 31st, 2008
I was one of her infertility patients 13 years ago. I always say she got me pregnant. LOL She is caring, knowledgeable, comforting. helpful. I could go on and on. I love her!!! now my 13 year old has already had 2 cyst. one that burst and I would not trust anyone but Dr. Majmudar to take care of my child. I don't know what I would do with out her. She delivered both my babies. I feel blessed to have her as our Dr.