A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasanti Voleti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasanti Voleti is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasanti Voleti, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Voleti graduated from Sambalpur University, V.S.S. Medical College.
Dr. Voleti has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Voleti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vasanti Voleti practice?
Dr. Vasanti Voleti practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.