A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasavi Malineni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasavi Malineni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malineni
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Malineni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasavi Malineni, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malineni graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Malineni has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasavi Malineni MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vasavi Malineni practice?
- Dr. Vasavi Malineni has 1 office location.
Dr. Vasavi Malineni practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.