A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasavi Malineni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasavi Malineni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malineni
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Malineni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasavi Malineni, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malineni graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Malineni has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasavi Malineni MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vasavi Malineni practice?
- Dr. Vasavi Malineni has 1 office location.
Dr. Vasavi Malineni practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.